Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with emailing pdf files to single person with new computer

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Just wondering if anyone can help. I have a problem with trying to email pdfs to one of my colleagues. He has a new computer.

I dont have any problems with emailing pdfs to anyone else but him for some reason.

The email attaches fine and shows up in my sent items box as being attached but my colleague responds saying nothing was attached??

Any ideas as to what is going on or how to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there!

As shared, "I have a problem with trying to email pdfs to one of my colleagues". Would you mind confirming how exactly you have been sharing the pdfs? Were you emailing it directly or using Adobe Acrobat/Reader's attach to email option for sharing? 

• For first scenario, if sharing pdfs through email then there's isn't anything that we can do about it. Its something related to either your or your colleague's email account's settings. May be his/her server is blocking the email attachments.

• For the second one, if you can see the attachments in sent items and other people are able to receive emails along with pdf attachments, then again your colleague needs to check the email account setting. Probably an update, or change/reset of web browser would help.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines