Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme Installation adobe reader Mac

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,  

J'ai démarrer l'installation de Adobe Reader il y a quelques jours. L'installation est bloquée à ce stade depuis. Je ne peux pas fermer l'onglet, ni arreter l'installation.

Comment puis je faire pour qu'elle se termine ou refaire une nouvelle tentative? 

Ou tous simplement fermer l'onglet ? 

Merci d'avance de vos reponses 

Capture d’écran 2020-05-19 à 11.22.34.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well and I am sorry for the trouble you had.

From the above screenshot, it seems that you are trying to install an old version of Adobe Reader that is Reader 11 which is an out of support product as the security updates and features are no longer available and due to this you might be facing this issue.

Please close the installation process from the Activity monitor, close all the processes of Adobe.

Then reboot the machine, use Acrobat Cleaner tool to remove the installation files of the old Adobe Reader: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine again and install the latest Adobe Reader from the following URL: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know if you still experience any issues.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je rencontre le même problème que "luluxj". Malheureusement, la solution que vous proposez ne fonctionne pas. Tout d'abord, je ne parviens pas à éteindre ni redémarrer mon mac. Voici le message d'erreur : 

Capture d’écran 2020-07-01 à 17.41.35.png

J'ai téléchargé Acrobat Cleaner Tool, mais il ne trouve pas le produit sur mon mac. Voici le message d'erreur :

Capture d’écran 2020-07-01 à 17.47.10.png

Pourriez-vous m'aider?

Merci beaucoup,

Marine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had Adobe reader before on my I-Mac, now operating the Venturi system and when I initially load Adobe reader

It tells me to double click on an install file ( which I never see )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines