Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems printing colour

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I am printing a document in Adobe Reader on my HP Envy 4527, it automatically prints in greyscale (B&W), while others in my family, who use different laptops, but the same printer, don't have the same issue.

The print dialogue, where I have the option to print in greyscale is unticked, but it is also lighter in colour and as such is locked, so I could not tick it on or off anyway, which means that there is some sort of default elsewhere that makes all of my printing in greyscale. 

Can anyone advise, where I can remove the default to greyscale?

Thanks

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Firstly, I would suggest installing the latest update for printer driver and then try again. Also, you click on the print option and once you get the print dialog, click on Properties button, make sure your printer is selected from the Printer drop-down menu. And you will get the printer properties, check if the greyscale is selected there?

If you already have found a solution to this problem. Please update this thread with your findings that will help fut

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Firstly, I would suggest installing the latest update for printer driver and then try again. Also, you click on the print option and once you get the print dialog, click on Properties button, make sure your printer is selected from the Printer drop-down menu. And you will get the printer properties, check if the greyscale is selected there?

If you already have found a solution to this problem. Please update this thread with your findings that will help future visitors of this thread.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue with my hp officejet 3835 and have done the above but it’s still not working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the very same problem. I can print PDF in colour from my mobile, but not from my HP laptop.

Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines