• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties tool not working.

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While highlighting my documents in adobe, I prefer to use different marker colors. Earlier I could easily change the colors in the properties bar which would pop up by using the control Ctrl+E. But now when I do so, the properties bar does come but there are no options even when the highlight tool is selected. The property bar shows the message "No current selection" even when the highlight tool is selected. For reference I have attached a screenshot wherein one can notive that highlight tool is selected to blue color (the last selected color) and properties bar is open but won't show th features. I have tried checking my installed software for updates and have even tried "repair installation" but the problem still persists.Screenshot (517).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Are you still having the same problem? I also do highilghts on my pdfs in different colors and suddenly, this happened which really troubled me. I searched through the web on how to fix it, but I didn't see a solution. However, while exploring the Reader, I was able to find another way to change the highlight color without using the Property Bar.

What I did was select Comment on the side bar and a new set of options will pop on the Toolbar. By selecting the Highlight Text Icon and the Change Color Icon, you can now pick a highlight color of your own choice. Unlike the Property Bar, the set of colors are only limited and you cannot choose different shade, but at least changing the color was possible.

1.png

2.png

Hope this helped!

But, if you were able to solve the Property Bar problem, please do share because I still find using the Property Bar more convenient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines