Highlighted

Quick print in Outlook 365 and Adobe reader opens

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to repeat something that I have read everywhere has had a fix done but doesn't seem to have reached my PC!

I have continuous release Version 2020 apparently,  I have no updates outstanding but when printing a PDF it insists on opening the page, doesnt always load and printing,  if it happens takes about 5 minutes a page!

....I have about 20 to do, been struggling for an hour and already feel my life is over.....help please 🙂

Many thanks Jill

Topics

Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, How to, Print, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quick print in Outlook 365 and Adobe reader opens

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to repeat something that I have read everywhere has had a fix done but doesn't seem to have reached my PC!

I have continuous release Version 2020 apparently,  I have no updates outstanding but when printing a PDF it insists on opening the page, doesnt always load and printing,  if it happens takes about 5 minutes a page!

....I have about 20 to do, been struggling for an hour and already feel my life is over.....help please 🙂

Many thanks Jill

Topics

Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, How to, Print, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?