• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quickprint fails with simultanous installed Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since i've installed the Adobe Acrobat Pro the Quickprint-Function doesn't work any more.

The Standard-program for pdf is still Adobe Reader DC and it works fine when you open pdf's.

When i now try to quickprint the pdf (from Outlook or directly the pdf) it opens in the Adobe Acrobat Pro in the background even it isn't the standard.

But i really need the Adobe Reader to be Standard due to Restrictions on my Terminalserver for several users to use Adobe Acrobat Pro.

I tried to reinstall the Adobe Reader, looked for registry-settings espacially for printing (couldn't find any) and i don't get a clue what else i can do.

Adobe Reader Version is 2021.001.20138 and Acrobat Version is 2020.001.30020 used on a Windows Server 2016.

Thank you

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can QuickPrint from Outlook but regular prints from Acrobat Pro DC just come out as blank pages. I need help on this too! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines