• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Fill & Sign" suddenly not working correctly

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and several years ago I created a simple, one-page PDF form that I use for work-related agreements. I send the form to others for them to print name, sign name and date it, and then they send it back to me and I click "Fill & Sign" to sign, print name and date it. It's always worked fine, never had a problem. But recently when when someone has signed, dated and sent the form back to me, I suddenly can't sign the document myself. I click "Fill & Sign" as usual and then I click the line where I want to print or sign. The blue shaded box appears and a blinking cursor, but it won't let me type anything into these fields. I'm flummoxed. I'll admit I'm not very Adobe/computer savvy, but I've done this hundreds of times and it's always been simple. When I open a document, the "Fill & Sign" option is there on the right side, as it always is. But now when I click on it, the "Sign" button/logo at the top center of the panel is sort of faded/greyed out, as if it's not operational. Not sure what has changed because I've not changed the form/document itself. Any advice? Thank you.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?