Highlighted

"Invalid file specification error" on submit button in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am trying to make a submit button that only contains data from certain text boxes.  It works fine in Acrobat Pro DC.  Emails the field data off like a champ.  In Acrobat Reader it throws up the error "Invalid file specification object". 

I have tried to search the internet and it keeps coming back to Adobe forums and it looks like the answer is out there but when I click on the response it takes me to the main page.  Please Help!

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Invalid file specification error" on submit button in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am trying to make a submit button that only contains data from certain text boxes.  It works fine in Acrobat Pro DC.  Emails the field data off like a champ.  In Acrobat Reader it throws up the error "Invalid file specification object". 

I have tried to search the internet and it keeps coming back to Adobe forums and it looks like the answer is out there but when I click on the response it takes me to the main page.  Please Help!

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?