"PDF Error 108: startxref missing or invalid"

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print a document I'm receiving this error above when printing the entire document. When partially printing the document no error occurs. When attempting to print the entire .pdf it just prints a white page with the above error listed on it. I'm the only one who gets this error and I had one of my coworkers print it without any issues. 

I also tried restarting the printer/computer and I'm still having the issue.

TOPICS
PDF and browsers, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How EXACTLY do you print? Please describe the exact steps you follow. This doesn't sound like a regular print from Acrobat Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Bruce5E88 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the document, right click with my cursor, click "print..." and I make sure the current printer is selected that I want to print it to, have "All" pages selected under "Pages to print" and then hit "Print"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines