• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio Button Scripting Elements/Tags

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to progrmamming scripting functions in Adobe Acrobat DC.  I want to calculate a textbox or Dropdownbox based on a radiobutton selection.

Presently my Radio Button Group1 has the fllowing selections;

Radio1 - Public

Radio2 - Confidential

WHen I creat the Dropdown and use the calculate function, setting it based on the value of Group1 it returns

"1" or "2" instead of the actual word or RadioButton name.

Basicallt I dont know what all of the available programming tags there are associated with the RadioButton Group.  Is there a list compiled showing all the element names?  I found a few items on internet searches like [this.getField("Calc2_A").value].  But I dont know what the names of the elements are in order to actually reference them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of this information is available in the "JavaScript for Acrobat® API Reference" documenation, which is part of the Acrobat SDK. You can get it here: https://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat.html

The value you're seeing is the "radio button choice" value for the selected widget in the radio-button group.

You can find it under the field's Properties, Options tab.

PS. You should post such questions to the Acrobat forum, not the Reader one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines