• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RdrServiceUpdater 19.008.20071

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beim Versuch, die aktuelle Version des adobe acrobat dc readers zu installieren, kommt kurz vor Fertigstellung eine Fehlermeldung, dass ein Windows installer package Probleme macht (Nachricht endet mit RdrServiceUpdater.exe command: 19.008.20071).

Es sind bereits alle Versionen des adobe acrobat dc readers deinstalliert, auch mit dem Tool, das im Forum empfohlen wird. CCleaner, neustarts, alles hinterher geschoben.

Ältere Versionen lassen sich nicht installieren, weil angeblich eine neuere bereits installiert ist.

Windows 7 64bit

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Hi Tom,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query. Sad to see that the issue has still not resolved for you.

bob543211

Trying to install older versions won't work either b/c "a newer version is already installed". Which can not be, since I uninstalled everything by adobe that was on my pc.

Windows 7 64bit

For the above error "newer version already installed" you may please try the workaround shared below-

• For windows computer you may go to the Local Dick (C:)>Organize(upper left corner)>En

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, maybe english will help:

I tried to install the newest version of adobe acrobat dc reader but I get an error message that the windows installer package is acting up, something thats ends with RdrServiceUpdater.exe command: 19.008.20071 (or 10.010.20064, depending on that install.exe i download).

I uninstalled all previous versions (since sometimes adobe claims that there is a newer version on my PC, which i highly doubt), even used the uninstall-tool by adobe that is recommended by adobe in the forums, used CCleaner, restarted everything a few times, nothing helps.

Trying to install older versions won't work either b/c "a newer version is already installed". Which can not be, since I uninstalled everything by adobe that was on my pc.

Windows 7 64bit

dell inspiron

mozilla

Can someone help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query. Sad to see that the issue has still not resolved for you.

bob543211

Windows 7 64bit

For the above error "newer version already installed" you may please try the workaround shared below-

• For windows computer you may go to the Local Dick (C:)>Organize(upper left corner)>Enable "Folder and search option">View and enable hidden files. (settings changes with the OS)
  • Enabling hidden files will enable the Program Data and its location would be Local Dick (C:) > ProgramData > Adobe > Setup.
  • Open the folder and check if you can find the AcroRead.msi file there.
  • If yes, run the file to install the application.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tom,

Glad to hear that it worked for you.

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eu havia baixado o instalador offline direto no site da Adobe e na hora de instalar apresentou o mesmo erro. Fiz uma pesquisa no Google e vim parar aqui, segui os passos dos profissionais e problema resolvido. Muito obrigado!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines