• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Fill & Sign not working

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problems for weeks. I uninstalled Adobe DC and Creative Cloud, ran the creative cloud cleanup app, and tried reinstalling it all on my Mac but can't even get it to re-install. The signature portion of the "Fill and Sign" option doesn't work on my PC either (recently re-installed it there). Adobe chat help seems to think it's my computer, but it's happening across all computers and on other people's accounts.

ADOBE, YOU NEED TO FIX THIS. I can't even get decent tech support on the phone or through chat.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Channec,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As the signature icon does not work on your machine, could you please confirm if the issue occurs with all the PDFs when you use Fill & Sign tool.

Please check with multiple documents in the application.

Try once to use the Fill & Sign option online.

Open this link and sign in with your Adobe ID.

Then go to Fill & Sign tab and upload the document. Check if the signature icon works fine there.

Check if there are no pending updates available.

Launch the application and go to help > Check for updates.

You may refer this help link Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader for details on the latest version available for the application.

If the issue still occurs, please share the details asked below:

- Application version

- Current OS version

- Share any PDF on which you experience the issue. Use the steps provided in the following link to share the link to PDF How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

If you cannot share the PDF here in the forums, you can share it in a private message.

Take help of the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having problems with Fill & Sign, when I download a form and open in Acrobat Pro DC I hit the fill & sign button only to be taken to the My Profile page with Send Options at the end.  I am trying to run complete work and this is impossible.  PLEASE help.

Cheers

Sheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wairoa ,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell:

1) Are you on Win/Mac and which operating system?

2) Is it happening with everyfile?

3) And please share the screenshot of what you exactly getting on clicking Fill & Sign.

It would be more helpful if you share file too.

You can send both on [Moderator: Personal information removed, you may send PM:How Do I Send Private Message  with a Dropbox, GoogleDrive or AdobeSend link of the file]

Thanks

Sanchi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign for my Acrobat DC does not allow signatures!

It only gets you a blank screen.

As a workaround, I did try to upload the document to the 'fill and sign online'. Unfortunately, this online solution has limited editing options (but it did work).

How do I fix my Acrobat DC as this is not the first time this has happened?

Very poor product offering if when you need the program to work to get documents out for signature the application fails! 

Just can afford the time to continually troubleshoot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an hour of making sure, everything was updated and a few google searches I may have found a solution.

Log out using the top right-hand profile, then log back in.

Now, why didn't Adobe tell me this potential quick fix in the first instance?   DIY support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so weird.... last night before I went to bed, I let my mac automatically upgrade to 10.4.4. Then, this morning, first thing (like I do every morning) I opened up my daily task list... it's just a simple PDF that I update every morning to plan my day with. When I tried to edit it, nothing... if I double clicked anywhere, it would take me to Adobe Exchange.

I clicked on "Prepare Form" and all the fields were missing. WFT??? So, I went into Time Machine and went back to several old versions and the same thing.... the form was not fillable and there were no fields. Then, I tried to open another file (a contract that I've been using for years and years... same thing!)

This is pretty horrible! What do I do???

brad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that worked for me. I too had a PDF for which Fill & Sign didn't work. So I printed that PDF to PDF, creating a *new* PDF that was truly "flat." When I used Fill & Sign on that new PDF, I was able to enter text and checkmarks, etc. in all fields. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what happened to me and your workaround made the trick. I think the problem is with MS Office applications' "Print to PDF" feature. When you "share as PDF" and then use Adobe's Sign & Fill, the problem disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines