Highlighted

re-download acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall windows10.  It wiped my acrobat from my computer.  how do I re-download and install without having to purchase again?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

re-download acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reinstall windows10.  It wiped my acrobat from my computer.  how do I re-download and install without having to purchase again?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kschraub

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to reinstall the application.

Would you mind sharing if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware application) or Adobe Acrobat DC (Subscription)?

Please try to download the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/acrobat-downloads.htmland see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat? Adobe doesn't offer the installers for older versions any longer.

PS. you posted in the Reader forum. In the future use the Acrobat forum for questions about Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines