• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Read Mode not working in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed Acrobat Reader DC and tried to have it read aloud. It doesn't! What is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Read Mode (your title) and Read Out Loud (your body) are two different commands, both in the View menu. Please clarify which you are asking about.

Also, you said Acrobat DC in the title and Reader in the body. I can move your post if necessary, but please confirm what you are using. Thank you!

From Reader:

From Acrobat DC:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My read mode is acting strange. It happened a few months ago... When I go into read mode (ctrl+H) it creates half a screen of white which cannot be clicked on at all, and then the lower half scrolls and displays PDF as it should.

Tips?

Gershom5EDE_0-1602100392450.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines