• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Read out loud with hightlighted text as it reads the document

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to read highlighted text as the read out loud feature reads the document. I see few remarks regarding such. Does Adobe monitor these threads for support or are we on our own?  I don't see Adobe representatives responding to discussions. I thought this was a previous feature but I could be getting it mixed up with another reader.  Would rather stick with Adobe but I need this feature!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that you want it to read only the highlighted text? If so, there isn't currently such a feature.

And there are Adobe staff who reply in these forums. Quite a lot of them, actually.

You can ask for new features here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Acrobat for Windows and Mac: Top (1216 ideas) – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, what I mean is as the read out loud voice is reading each word on the page to highlight the word as it reads.

BTW, there IS such a feature of what you say it does not do. Simply start the read out loud feature to start reading and then select a word or even part of the word or even a single character, which encases the word in a rectangular box and it will either read the word, part of the word or single letter, respectively. It then stops reading until you reactivate reading <ctrl><shift>v.

The reason I asked if Adobe staff responds to posts is there are many unanswered posts that have been in the forum for many, many, many days with no responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines