Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having downloaded the Font Pack from here:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5877&fileID=5913

(implying it's for Reader DC)

I have run the msi and get the error:

readerxi.PNG

It appears that a previous attempt to install an XI language pack on the machine prevents the DC pack from installing. I'm looking for a solution to this that can be done silently through SCCM as scrubbing all Adobe products from the machine first is not a feasible option.

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's certainly a confusing message. I wonder if repackaging means that it can't find the base product. What version number is shown for Acrobat Reader (e.g. 2019.213.34344)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Reader ver is: 19.021.20047.26424

The msi, I ran just regularly to see how it reacted - Reader has been installed via a package though. I think because I tried another package that was the XI language pack first (to replicate a user's issue) that somehow the DC pack detected some scrap of that XI one and decided it was incompatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines