Highlighted

Reader DC

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to download a ccw file from my local sheriff department ,file will only save and not print. I have spoken via text to adobe last week,about this issue and was unsuccessful finding a soulution to my technicall issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reader DC

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to download a ccw file from my local sheriff department ,file will only save and not print. I have spoken via text to adobe last week,about this issue and was unsuccessful finding a soulution to my technicall issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader can't open any file formats except PDF (and AI, in some cases).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gungoro,

++ Adding on to the suggestion by try67

You may also refer to the help article in the link - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC FAQs 

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards,

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC