• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader DC

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open pdf file in reader all works fine. Once i open Outlook, and open pdf file it works fine. once I close the Reader and re-open it with or withour pdf file is closes immediatelly again and I am not able to do anything with the file. No error messages or what ever. Just quick open and closing at the same time.

Re-installs etc didn't help

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi PeterWil 

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the application is closing on opening.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC

Make sure you have the latest version of the application installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and see if that works.

If you are on Windows OS, please try to repair the installation from the help menu > Repair Installation.

Also, for testing purposes, please try to turn off the protected mode and see if that makes any difference. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Turn off the protected mode and Uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the application and check.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines