• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader for Windows 7 Offline Installation

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a computer at my work that is used for a program only compabitable with Windows 7, and thus for security reasons cannot be connected to the internet.

In the FAQs for this forum there was a link titled Download Offline Installer and brought me to this page: https://get2.adobe.com/uk/reader/otherversions/

I was able to select Windows 7 and download the installer file, however when I transferred this file to the offline Windows 7 PC running the installer gave a "Connection Failed" error and tried to open Internet Explorer.

Is there any reason why this installer did not work, and where could I find a properly working offline installer?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll notice the size of file that you're getting from that page is just 1.2MB. It's not an installer, but a downloader that gets the installer from Adobe's FTP and then runs it.

You can get the full installers directly from the source, here: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines