• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader is not using printer defaults

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2019 Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for awhile. There are two things going on here. First, I use Reader to print posters to a large format printer. Every time I make a custom page size, it sets A DIFFERENT printer defaults to that page size. No joke, when I go into my printer in the Windows settings (Windows 10) for the other printer, my default page size is set to the last custom page size I created in Reader for my large format printer. That shouldn't happen.

Second, when I change my printer defaults via Windows Settings back to letter size, Reader still defaults to my last custom page size. When I view the Printer Properties from the Print window (with it showing the custom print size in the preview window), the correct defaults show (letter size). After exiting the Printer Properties, Reader does not change to the printer defaults. I have to click Page Setup at the bottom and change it back to letter size. Every. Single. Time. When I look up this issue, all I can find is that Reader should be using printer defaults. But it isn't.

I am using a Xerox WorkCentre 7830 and my drivers are up to date.

Any help is appreciated. This is a huge headache for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?