• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader Login Request

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Mac. Adobe reader jumps up and down on the dock it wants me to log in. I can't exit the program or minimize it. I can't do anything til I log in. It's super annoying and frustrating. I don't know why it's logging out. It's not following a shut down, restart, me requesting the program, or upon waking up. Why do I even have to login?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cmd,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

As per the description given above, I believe you are keep getting login screen every time you open Adobe Adobe Reader. Or is it keep asking to login in loop?

For better understanding, would you please share the screenshot of the login screen you get? How to attach screenshot on forums: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Additional: Once Signed In, check for Adobe Reader update. Open Reader>Help>Check for update>Reboot computer.

We would be looking forward for additional information.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't open adobe it just pops up. Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.39.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean Reader is keep launching automatically? Try disabling it from startup programs, follow the steps mentioned below-

• Open System Preferences.
  • Go to Users & Groups.
  • Choose your nickname on the left.
  • Choose Login items tab.
  • Check startup programs you want to remove.
  • Press the “–” sign below.
  • You're done.

Note: This issue has already been reported to engineering, and they are looking into this. We'll share the update with you.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines