Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader not saving ipad pencil comments

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat reader keeps not saving all my latest pencil comments onto my pdf document, only some got saved and I really want to recover the pencil annotations that did not get saved on my Ipad 11 pro please thank you. I clicked done multiple times, I may have accidently clicked undo and then done as well however I am not sure but the comments are not showing up properly!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Crash or freeze , Mac , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here.  iPad 6th generation.  iOS 14.3, 14.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi! excuse the terrible grammer and mild frenzy I was in at that time^. But honestly, I've switched to PDF expert and dont regret a thing. I just sync my desktop onto google drive, access my google drive from files on ipad, and work on pdfs that way by just opening them in pdf expert instead. I know this doesnt solve the issue but if you are in need of an alerternative I would highly reccomend it until adobe gets it together. Not worth the 2nd guessing all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines