Highlighted

Reader showing PDF two-page view with mixed orientation and landscape displaying as portrait view

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to explain this easily, but I use two-page view for easiest viewing on my Mac, and in the PDF I'm using, most pages (including the first one) are in portrait view, while some are in landscape, but the landscape ones are showing rotated into portrait mode, meaning I have to angle my head to read them or rotate the whole view (which also rotates the portrait ones)... example:

adaboda_0-1593212091017.png

My coworker's displays properly, but we can't figure out how to get mine to do it:

adaboda_1-1593212127584.png

He has Pro by the way, and I don't need Pro just to view PDFs.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reader showing PDF two-page view with mixed orientation and landscape displaying as portrait view

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to explain this easily, but I use two-page view for easiest viewing on my Mac, and in the PDF I'm using, most pages (including the first one) are in portrait view, while some are in landscape, but the landscape ones are showing rotated into portrait mode, meaning I have to angle my head to read them or rotate the whole view (which also rotates the portrait ones)... example:

adaboda_0-1593212091017.png

My coworker's displays properly, but we can't figure out how to get mine to do it:

adaboda_1-1593212127584.png

He has Pro by the way, and I don't need Pro just to view PDFs.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?