Highlighted

Reader Slow to open PDF's only on one user's Profile

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I imaged a few new machines and pulled some win 7 profiles to the new win 10 machines. Everything works flawlessly but Reader. The pdfs would open instantly prior to the upgrade of the workstations but now it takes 15 seconds or longer to open a one page pdf. No plug in are added or third party features. I cleared the app data and also attempted to reinstall to see if it would remedy the issue. Could use some assistance.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reader Slow to open PDF's only on one user's Profile

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I imaged a few new machines and pulled some win 7 profiles to the new win 10 machines. Everything works flawlessly but Reader. The pdfs would open instantly prior to the upgrade of the workstations but now it takes 15 seconds or longer to open a one page pdf. No plug in are added or third party features. I cleared the app data and also attempted to reinstall to see if it would remedy the issue. Could use some assistance.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2019 0

Have something to add?