• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reading Multi-Page documents

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find a way to save the current page in a multi-page pdf, so that when I re-open the document, it opens to the same page?  I read somewhere that you can change the preferences to allow this, but I can't find the preferences.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find it at Edit > Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even find an "Edit" tab to click on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat Reader does you use? What is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit is not a tab, it's a menu (top of window in Windows; top of screen in Mac). 

If there are no menus, but you are on Mac or Windows, perhaps you are using the obsolete Acrobat Reader Touch; if so, get to Acrobat Reader DC http://get.adobe.com/reader (it will look VERY different). If you're on iOS or Android, I doubt it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're using a Mac it's not under Edit but under the Reader app menu, or you can use Cmd+K to open it directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Please check https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/viewing-pdfs-viewing-preferences.html

There is a preference "Restore Last View Settings When Reopening Documents:" which should help you

Hopes it helps

Thanks

Ayush Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines