• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing last page of a PDF

Engaged ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am with free Acrobat, must delete last page, most google searches say I have to look for "pages". Just to make sure I purchase the right thing, is it Redact or Organize? thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Hi Margie,

You can’t delete pages with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. With the paid version of Adobe Acrobat you can do that in either Organize Pages or in the Pages panel.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margie,

You can’t delete pages with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. With the paid version of Adobe Acrobat you can do that in either Organize Pages or in the Pages panel.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re welcome, margieannejulie​

If you need to buy Acrobat, here is the link to the plans. Click the pop up to see the pricing for annual paid monthly, annual prepaid, and monthly.

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so there is monthly too, i"ll look! thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome.

The monthly is slightly more, but can be cancelled without penalty, so it's the best option for short term. The annual lump sum and annual paid monthly are both annual contracts.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines