• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rimborso abbonamento

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno, ho chiesto la trial di adobe reader pro per 7 giorni, al settimo giorno ho disattivato l'abbonamento in quanto non mi serviva più utilizzare il programma. Però voi mi avete comunque addebitato il costo dell'abbonamento, pur essendo ancora in tempo a disdirlo. Posso avere il rimborso? grazie.

Hello, I asked for the trial of adobe reader pro for 7 days, on the seventh day I turned off the subscription because I did not need to use the program anymore.

But you still charged me the cost of the subscription, although still in time to cancel it. Can I get a refund? thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

There is no such thing as Adobe Reader Pro. Reader is free and requires no subscription. In any cased. this may be helpful: Come annullare il piano o l’iscrizione ad Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing as Adobe Reader Pro. Reader is free and requires no subscription. In any cased. this may be helpful: Come annullare il piano o l’iscrizione ad Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Acrobat Pro DC“ is name of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... which is not the same than the "adobe reader pro" that you mentioned twice in your opening message. What matters is: did the link I posted help you in any way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ho pagato la penale, vorrei essere rimborsata, sia dei due mesi che non ho usufruito e della penale stessa. Il piano era gratuito per me studente ma così non è stato. Senno procederò per vie legali.

Cordiali saluti,

Arianna Di Cicco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines