• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As no longer works on a downloaded file

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always used Adobe Reader to download email attachments and then once downloaded use the Save As option to save to anywhere on my computer. 

Suddenly after downloading any pdf file I can no longer save as to anywhere on my computer.  I get the error message of : There are no more files with the yellow triangle containing an exclamation mark in the left corner of the error message. I have also tried reopening any previously stored pdf file on my computer and then try to use the Save As option to save this file to another location on my computer... still receive the same error message: There are no more files. 

I am frustrated as I cannot save any business pdf documents/invoices to my computer.  Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Chrome.

Some attachements to my emails will not download into Adobe (pdf statements) Also another main issue now seems to be that the extension for converting say an email or confirmation statement to a pdf for saving in the DC does not work.

Therefore I cannot save them to the cloud or anywhere.  The extension is enabled.  Have done it several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same issue I'm having.  I can no longer Save As PDFs downloaded or received as attachments and give them the identity I want.  Is there something in Preferences that needs to change?  I'm using Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you are also getting the "no more files" error message robertm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.

I get a message that says:  "This file may-be read only, or another user may have it open.Please save the document with a differenbt name of in a a different folder."

However, it make no different what name i give it or which folder I try and save it in, I get the same error message.

My only work around is to save it under the title the author gave it, and then change the file name afterwards.  I can't use 'Save As' and create the name I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines