'Save As' not working...

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope I'm not the only one having this issue.

I'm trying to save a .pdf with a different name, and when I click 'File' and then 'Save As', I get a window that pops up, but it stays empty with no where to type or click. Reboots haven't helped, there's just nothing there, no choices to make about where to save the file or what to call it.

Any ideas?

TA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Jul 28, 2017
~graffiti Most Valuable Participant , Jul 28, 2017
Try opening Reader and going to Edit>Preferences>General>Basic tools and turn off "Show online storage when opening files" and "Show online storage when saving files."

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening Reader and going to Edit>Preferences>General>Basic tools and turn off "Show online storage when opening files" and "Show online storage when saving files."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me. Incidentally sometimes my 'save as' does work but more often it doesn't.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. I never had this issue of displaying an empty "Save As" pop-up window before. Thanks for taking the time to help others out.

Houdinis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem --
null

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you
worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a genius - thanks for knowing the fix for this!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome (although some would argue with you on the genius statement )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines