Highlighted

Saving files

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last two weeks, I have not been able to do a "Save As...." for any file that I want to save.  I am using version 19.012.20035.  Any ideas why I cannot save files?

Correct answer by davelud1 | Community Beginner

I just got s Windows Update and installed it, and the problem has cleared.  Thanks for all who provided suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving files

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last two weeks, I have not been able to do a "Save As...." for any file that I want to save.  I am using version 19.012.20035.  Any ideas why I cannot save files?

Correct answer by davelud1 | Community Beginner

I just got s Windows Update and installed it, and the problem has cleared.  Thanks for all who provided suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll probably need some more details. For starters, what version of Reader are you using? What steps are you taking to save the file and what exactly happens hen you try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did post my version number.  I select "Save As..." from the File menu, and the "Save As..." dialogue box comes up, but there is no directory structure in it to select from.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Davelud,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for sharing your findings. You'r right! This could be caused because of Windows video card update. Once done, it started appearing fine.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC