• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving PDFs

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save my PDF that was able to save this morning.  I first got the message: "The file cannot be saved right now because the file is loaded by another user at the moment. You can wait a few moments and try the save again, or you can cancel this save and resave using a different file name." I cannot save with another name, in another folder, and no one else has access to the file. Then I got the message: "Document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occured. Is there an update that can fix this? I don't know what else to so I don't loose my document. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Hi Nancy,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to save the PDF and getting the error 'Document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occured'

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to save the PDF file? Are you trying to save the file to a shared network/drive? If yes, please try to save the file locally to your computer and check.

Also, please try to make/clear some space in the drive you are trying to save the file and try again.

Let us know how

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to save the PDF and getting the error 'Document could not be saved. A file I/O error has occured'

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to save the PDF file? Are you trying to save the file to a shared network/drive? If yes, please try to save the file locally to your computer and check.

Also, please try to make/clear some space in the drive you are trying to save the file and try again.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an update that I didn't know I needed. That worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

We are glad to hear that the issue got fixed.

Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines