• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving to Document Cloud from Adobe Reader DC desktop & mobile

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I recently decided not to renew my Adobe Creative Cloud membership. I really only use some of the mobile apps and Acrobat. I was under the impression that you could still use Adobe Document cloud with the free membership products just with 2GB of storage instead of the 100GB. However, every time I try to save a PDF to the Document cloud from my mobile app, I get an error message saying it couldn't upload it and a recovered copy was saved to my files. On the desktop app, Adobe Reader DC, there isn't even an option for me to save something to the Document Cloud. I can see what PDFs are in the document cloud from before my Creative Cloud membership ended, however. I was able to access the Document Cloud web site and upload a PDF, which I saved to the HOME section of my mobile app.

If someone could help me figure out why I can save to Document Cloud on my mobile app or via the desktop app, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

I'll surely try to figure out what best can be done to fix this for you.

Lets start from the Document Cloud storage value you have mentioned above. So, you got the right information, you can hold upto 2GB space with Document Cloud free membership. And your Creative Cloud subscription shouldn't be hampering it.

However, every time I try to save a PDF to the Document cloud from my mobile app, I get an error message saying it couldn't upload it and a recovered copy was saved to my files.

It could be possibility that your Document Cloud 2GB storage is full, and because of that its not allowing to upload any more file. Login on DC web interface using this URL Adobe Document Cloud  and check under Files.

On the desktop app, Adobe Reader DC, there isn't even an option for me to save something to the Document Cloud. I can see what PDFs are in the document cloud from before my Creative Cloud membership ended, however.

Look at the upper right corner In Adobe Reader DC, and check whether you are Signed In or not. Also, go to Edit>Preferences>General>"Show online storage when saving files" and "Show online storage when opening files" is checked or not.

Let me know if this gives you access to your DC files.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines