• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanned pdf blank on Adobe Reader Touch

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a pc, windows 10 Home. All the scanned pdf files are completely blank when I open them in Adobe Reader Touch.

But when I open them in Adobe Reader DC, they're fine.

Please fix this issue.

TOPICS
PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

This will never be fixed. Reader Touch is finished and should not be used, unless you are unlucky enough to be running Windows RT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will never be fixed. Reader Touch is finished and should not be used, unless you are unlucky enough to be running Windows RT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not use windows RT. I'm pretty sure I clearly stated in my previous post that I use Windows 10 Home. I just recently bought a 2 in 1 laptop, Reader Touch was included in it. If it's finished, and should not be used anymore, why would it be included in?

And I am aware I can just use the Adobe pdf  viewer, but Adobe Touch is better suited for my laptop and easier to operate as it was created especially for devices with touch screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who knows how long that laptop has been in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be sold? TSN didn't say you were using Windows RT, just explaining that you would only use Reader Touch if you were and had no other choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The laptop came out in 2019 so I hope it hasn't been sitting in there too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC makers sometimes have strange ideas of what software to bundle. You can have both if you want, but know that Reader Touch is never going to be anything other than what it is today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's a bit strange. They're missing out on a chance to improve Reader Touch as more and more laptops are coming out with touchscreens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, yes... but Acrobat Reader DC has lots more opportunities to earn revenue through value-added services. Free software has to earn its keep. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines