• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Review / more than 1 file (50 files)

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Henry, I used to send up to 50 files with my "Send for Review" subscription to multiple emails just last week and now I cannot attach more than 1 file.... Thanks in advance for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henry,

The option to share multiple files is discontinued from all the sharing workflows in Desktop:

• If you select multiple files in Home > Files or Recent Files, the Share option is not available.
  • If you select a file and start the Share workflow, the Add Files option is not available in the Share dialog box.
  • If you start the Share workflow without selecting a file, the Add File option allows you to select only one file.

All multi-file sharing initiated before this change will continue to work fine.

For detailed information, please refer to the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html#Multifilesharingoptiondiscontinued

Regards,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Vimal,

I still do not understand. Was the option to share multiple files is discontinued within the last week?

What program or plan do I need to purchase to comtinue to send multiple files?

Thanks in advance for your help

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines