Highlighted

Send up to 2 documents for signature for free every 30 days on a rolling basis.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing and documenting the Send for Signatures function to use with a pilot project at work.

When attempting to "Send for Signatures from Adobe Reader DC, there's a banner across the top of the window that states: "Send up to 2 documents for signature for free every 30 days on a rolling basis."

What does "rolling basis" mean in this context?  Will there be 2 documents allowed per month ongoing or is this just for the Promo period?

I used up my two free send for signatures  this week while testing & documenting  the process from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  I don't recall seeing a warning about the limitation from Adobe Pro DC. I wouldn't have sent the second test document if I'd known I only had two to send for free.  You might want to add that warning to the Adobe Pro DC Send for Signatures window.

Now trying to document the function from Reader even using a different email address is giving me issues. It seems to behave inconsistently from person to person, computer to computer.

Do I need to wait 30 days from the first one to send another from my subscription? Will the two free documents allowed per month continue or will they end at some point?

Topics

PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Send up to 2 documents for signature for free every 30 days on a rolling basis.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing and documenting the Send for Signatures function to use with a pilot project at work.

When attempting to "Send for Signatures from Adobe Reader DC, there's a banner across the top of the window that states: "Send up to 2 documents for signature for free every 30 days on a rolling basis."

What does "rolling basis" mean in this context?  Will there be 2 documents allowed per month ongoing or is this just for the Promo period?

I used up my two free send for signatures  this week while testing & documenting  the process from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.  I don't recall seeing a warning about the limitation from Adobe Pro DC. I wouldn't have sent the second test document if I'd known I only had two to send for free.  You might want to add that warning to the Adobe Pro DC Send for Signatures window.

Now trying to document the function from Reader even using a different email address is giving me issues. It seems to behave inconsistently from person to person, computer to computer.

Do I need to wait 30 days from the first one to send another from my subscription? Will the two free documents allowed per month continue or will they end at some point?

Topics

PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?