• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending PDF via live mail from within Acrobat

Explorer ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know live mail is old hat but it works for us, or it did .............

We send PDF's [wage slips] direct from Acrobat, until this week we just clicked the envelope or share button and off it went

Now we are met with :-

Screen Shot 05-21-19 at 12.50 PM.JPG

So we select attach and get

Screen Shot 05-21-19 at 12.53 PM.JPG

I doubt if you can read what they say but why have suddenly got 2 more clicks to send a simple mail ? Screen two suggests we can edit email preferences, which I had hoped might get rid of these but I am not getting anywhere .

Can someone help or explain

Thanks

Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

I don't know which address you used, but it was sent several times in the last hour or so, so check your Spam folder.
If you still don't see it contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) and I'll send it over directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created this free tool exactly to solve this problem: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat / Reader 2019 -- Quick File Send Button (FREE)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds and looks ideal, but the email has not come .................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which address you used, but it was sent several times in the last hour or so, so check your Spam folder.
If you still don't see it contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) and I'll send it over directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing in spam so not sure what went on there, but thank you for direct response and the script which works perfectly and recommend to anyone else to get round the latest 'improvement' to Reader DC

Graham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines