• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared PDF Review Tracking

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a program out there that will allow me to track shared PDFs for review without having to open individual programs? If so, which are best?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Hi Hunterr,

You can try Adobe Acrobat DC, because what you are looking for can be achieve using Document Cloud review link via web browser.

Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC 

You can track and manage reviews using the following methods: Tracking and managing PDF reviews 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hunterr,

You can try Adobe Acrobat DC, because what you are looking for can be achieve using Document Cloud review link via web browser.

Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC 

You can track and manage reviews using the following methods: Tracking and managing PDF reviews 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Akancha!

Another Question: When I try to send out a PDF for review, I get a prompt reading that the address cannot be found in address book. We use Microsoft Office where I work. What preference and/or default settings do I need to set up to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hunterr,

If I understood your further query correctly, you are unable to find the email address in Address Book of MS Office?

You need to add that email in the address book manually, as Acrobat shared review automatically picks the email available by default in your MS address book.

This article might help: Add a contact - Outlook

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacts set up in MS Outlook, it's just that when I use the Acrobat "Send For Comments" wizard, it does not see my contacts (see attached) and I will otherwise have to add them manually every time.PDF Test.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have contacts set up already, it's just that they are not showing up. I'll try to create a new contact and see what happens.

I was able to enter emails in manually and when the outgoing email is generated, the link it creates is incomplete and creates a prompt (see attached). Any thoughts?

Link Fail.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines