• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing a file

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not share a file that I downloaded from the internet and I also click the blue button or the share button but in the middle, a white rectangular box comes and no functions works kind of my computer hangs then I have to go to task manager to end the adobe process. Why does this happens I don't know but I would be happy if you solve this problem of mine. I can not share any file and it is very problem matic for me if I cant do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

plzz reply anyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program are you using to open this file? What is the file type?  What blue button are you talking about? What share button? Have you tried to redownload it in case the file was corrupted during the transfer?

You need to provide a lot more information before we can even begin to help you.

Edited to add: Also, this is not the appropriate forum for your question. The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community. If you tell us what program you are having an issue with, someone will be along to move this question to the correct product forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is for questions about the forums.  Is that what you are asking about? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines