• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showing colours in acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open a 42 MB color file with acrobat reader dc. But acrobat reader DC will not display colors with as large a file. This is only possible if the file is not that large, such as a 16 MB color file is no problem. As an experiment, I have installed acrobat reader 6.0 pro from 2001 and this program has no problems displaying the 42 MB color file.

I also tried to remove acrobat reader dc and reinstalled it, but with no result. The program will only display this large file in black and white. ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arcken, 

Thanks for reaching out. As described above you are experiencing issues while opening the large color file With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, correct?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed? To check the version of the application please use the help article - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Check for any missing updates and try updating the program. Go to Help > Check for Updates. To know more about the latest version available please use the help link  - https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Please try the following preference settings and see if that helps:

Go Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences  > Page Display > Page Content and Information >  Select, Show large Images > Click OK > restart the application and check.

For testing purpose, try to turn off the protected view go to Go Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences  > Enhanced Security  > Turn off the protected View and uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK > Restart the application and check .

Note: Please turn on the security after testing, irrespective of the result.

If that works for you, please use the steps in the help article - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/protected-mode-troubleshooting-reader.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I became the answer from ADOBE: That my problem is because I use the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and I was told  to buy the Pro version instead. So my solution now is to use FOXIT Reader instead, this program has no limit about showing colours in big pdf-files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using FOXIT Reader now instead, this program has no limit about showing colours in big pdf files..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines