Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature and Password Protected PDF

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Normally when someone send me a PDF, I can open it via iphone/ipad and use the fill&sign and drag my signature to sign it and the form is saved.

Recently the pdf file sent to me are password protected and i can import to acrobat and enter password and sign but it doesn't get saved. Is there a work around for this. There is no problem when doing it on desktop but I don't want to leave my adobe signed in on desktop with my signature and I prefer on iphone/ipad as it's faster and I am always on the move.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Swadeep

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed Adobe Acrobat DC a few weeks ago and now the PDF's I had saved in a previous version of Acrobat are password protected, which I never set up passwords. Now I can't edit the PDF's because I don't hve the password. PDF's are saved on my local machine. What caused this problem and how do I fix it?

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines