• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signatures

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe is being so difficult with this. So I got a document that had a signature. I needed that signature on a different document so I'm trying to figure out how to take that signature and move it to the document I need it on. Is Adobe forcing me to pay $15/month to do this? I'm also limited on how many signature request emails I can send. Is Adobe also forcing me to pay more money? I only have to send about 6 request emails but I don't want to wait 60 days to do that and I certainly don't want to lose $15 just to get a few signatures. Is anyone else facing these problems? It seems like everything that I need to do requires Adobe Acrobat Pro but yet again that could just be me being a cheapskate.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it your signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I not not believe we should offer any advice on how to lift someone else’s signature between documents. I’m sure your intentions are good but there are serious legal issues here, and any public information here may be open to other people who want to abuse it for fraud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines