Highlighted

Signing a pdf file thru video authenticaion

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now adaya we've started using the Adobe Docu Sign to sign the document either thru a real signature diagram or just typing name. The other way is using Digital dignature. I'm looking at possibility to in corporate a video record stating I Mr.xxxx confirm the signing this document.

This is possible to incorporate a video that should be recorded already.I'd like to know if we could record the on the go instead of attaching an exisitng recorded version. small step by step is as below.

1. Complete the form

2.A button is created stating Video Authentication, the moment its clicked, the camera should turn on and start recording a small clip that the signing authority person would tell. I Mr.xxxx confirm signing this document.

3.This clipping would be a part of the document and then click submit. This submit would either mail or save the form. I'm aware of this button creation ad its action.

But I'm unable to trigger the camera and perform recording. Please help. Needed very urgently.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signing a pdf file thru video authenticaion

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now adaya we've started using the Adobe Docu Sign to sign the document either thru a real signature diagram or just typing name. The other way is using Digital dignature. I'm looking at possibility to in corporate a video record stating I Mr.xxxx confirm the signing this document.

This is possible to incorporate a video that should be recorded already.I'd like to know if we could record the on the go instead of attaching an exisitng recorded version. small step by step is as below.

1. Complete the form

2.A button is created stating Video Authentication, the moment its clicked, the camera should turn on and start recording a small clip that the signing authority person would tell. I Mr.xxxx confirm signing this document.

3.This clipping would be a part of the document and then click submit. This submit would either mail or save the form. I'm aware of this button creation ad its action.

But I'm unable to trigger the camera and perform recording. Please help. Needed very urgently.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?