Highlighted

Since ios update can't open pdfs in acrobat reader on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the recent big ios update when I try to open pdf files I no longer see the reader icon as an easy to find option. Used to be in the top level row of options. I can still access it but it's torturous. Have to hit the 3-dot symbol, go to 'open in another app' , scroll across that row, hit the 3-dot symbol again, and scroll down the list, then finally!
Anyone got any way of making acrobat reader reappear as a top level option for pdf files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Since ios update can't open pdfs in acrobat reader on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the recent big ios update when I try to open pdf files I no longer see the reader icon as an easy to find option. Used to be in the top level row of options. I can still access it but it's torturous. Have to hit the 3-dot symbol, go to 'open in another app' , scroll across that row, hit the 3-dot symbol again, and scroll down the list, then finally!
Anyone got any way of making acrobat reader reappear as a top level option for pdf files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2019 0

Have something to add?