• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the annual subsciption. I am a teacher and I need to link PDF files to my remote plan. it was working until today. When I go to get a link, it isn't working and say to click to learn more. That takes me to the page to buy the subscription that I already own!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uploading them in your browser, here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah same here been an issue since April 11th no word from developers. I escalated it today to get it activated at the back end. Contacted Apple because it's been an known issue without getting fixed for so long they said they would consider disabling subscriptions until they fix the non activation of products. It's pointless writing in here developers don't actually respond only users. But support today said that would change and developers will respond soon to this 2 month on going issue. Escalate your case to get it activated at the back end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Could you please try signout and then sign back again in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
😂😂😂😂 The server is not connecting to the Apple server and you have a bug in your app that many users are experiencing since April 11th 2020. And your solution is to login and log out 😂😂.
How did you get your job?.
P.s Logged out and in 10 times. Logging in and out doesn’t actually solve an internal bug in your app. You get that right? Also the “purchase complete. Waiting for feature activation” I let that go for 2 hours and it never stopped circling feature activation still waiting for that happen. Just fix the bug not blame the customer!!!!! Apple said they would consider disabling subscriptions seeing the bug has been present for more than 2 months. There is apparently no excuse to leave an issue concerning money unfixed for this long. They have a duty to their customers if they are paying for a service and not receiving it. I even sent them a diagnostic of the app for their in house developers to check the issue. They usually get back within 4 weeks I sent it 2 weeks ago. If they disable subscriptions for all customers before you fix the issue that was your choice!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines