• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronising Settings on Adobe Document Cloud for Acrobat PDF Reader

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I generally work from home, library and office. Unfortunately, at the library the system resets everytime you leave. There is a word for this but I am not sure what it's called. As such, everytime, I log onto my Adobe account to access my pdf files, I realize that I have to yet again fidget around and hide unnecessary tools and panes - View > Show/Hide > (all the panes that I do not use). This has become very frustrating as I am a minimalist and dislike have a messy space.

How do I save and sync my settings on all devices that I use so I do not have to do this manually anymore?

Thank you so much!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such feature in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you think about this for the next update? The purpose of such forums is to help make the product better, right? People who are organized and value time really appreciate efforts that enhance their productivity. I'd love such a feature where settings can be synced so that every time I log onto my account, I get the same minimalist experience as per my convenience.  

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you don't need Organic Chemistry book as well. Doesn't mean the book is useless. It's not about you! Think of the many students that benefit! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I read books I don't need a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was an analogy. My god. I wonder how old you are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines