• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Disappearing On Document

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that has been saved for a while, it's one that is used often, but I went to open the document today and one of the text boxes appeared empty. I clicked on it and the text appeared. I printed the document and there was no text in that box. My assistant opened the document from her computer and was able to see the text in programs other than Adobe. She was also able to print the document without a problem.

I have searched this forum and haven't found anything that would help me, yet.

Help please.

TOPICS
PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and the comment section is blank. I see a lot of people commenting about the comment section in past issues. It's not the comment section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please answer the above isssue soon? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are this form fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RobertDD,

We are sorry for the delay in response. As described the text is disappearing on printing the document.

++ Adding to the discussion

Please try the following suggestions:

• Print the PDF as an image and see if that helps. Open the file > Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image
  • Open the PDF > Go to Print > Under 'Comments and Forms' Select 'Documents and Markups'

Check for any missing updates for the printer drivers and firmware and try updating them. You may also try to remove the printer drivers and firmware and reinstalling them.

Also, please share the version of the Adobe Acrobat / Reader DC and the OS you are using.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines