Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Texts appear pale

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few days, out of nowhere, I have some problem with the text I write on PDF. When I start adding text, everything is alright, until I'm done with it and I start text somewhere else or change page. Then, the preciously written text become pale and surrounded with a white border. I don't have this problem with shapes.

Is there a way I can fix it? It's pretty annoying.

Thank you

Alice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool are you using? Can you post a screen shot?

Is the border on each letter or is it a rectangle around all of the text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jane-e,

The border is on each letter. I use this tool:

You can see below what happens to the text. On the left is when I am writing, and on the right is after I put my cursor somewhere else. It becomes hard to read.

Bug Adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on «assumed answered» by accident and I cannot go back...

This topic is still UNANSWERED and I would really like to get an answer. How can I get an answer from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Albo,

I fixed the “Assumed Answered” part for you by marking another post correct and then unmarking it. Any moderator can do that for you.

Is that a comment tool? I can’t tell from the small screen shot. I see Arial 14. It appears bold when you type it, and then regular when you finish.

Can you show the whole toolbar? Also try Arial Black if you have it, and Calibri Bold or another type face with bold to test.

I’ll be away from the office for a few hours, but will check in when I return, or another volunteer may answer.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try to illustrate it.

The text is normal when I write it, and then it's pale when I put my cursor way, and there's a white border around it.

Problème Adobe Reader.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually have the same problem as cited in this thread, can someone help pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines