• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Document Could Not Be Saved (110) error

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am highlighting and adding notes to a PDF I'm working on, And I am getting "The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading this document (110)." error. I've tried un-ticking the security options in Preferences and still nothing. Is it because of the nature of the file? It being a medical textbook with navigation and bookmark features? Could I get around this and save my edits without losing those features? 

Thanks! I have the most recent program too.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to save the PDF and getting the above error.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If Its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing.

You may also try the following preference setting and see if that works for you:
Go to Edit > Preferences > Documents > Uncheck, 'Save as optimizes for fast web view'

If it still doesnt work, for testing prupose please try to turn off the protected modeand check. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > disable the protected mode and uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK

Note: Please try to turn on the security after testing.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope the issue has been fixed by now.

If it still exists, would you mind sharing the sample PDF file so we can try to reproduce the issue on our end and check it.

Please upload the PDF file on the Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  , generate the link and share it with us.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Louis24739061f1ra_0-1654455972024.png

same error attempting to save removing a page from a document i generated in MS OneNote

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the ctrl key and click on OK. What does you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same error (110) when trying to save a pdf with highlights and comments, and when I pressed ctrl and clicked OK it just says "unrecognized object name."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aliyah345830282zug,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

Please let us know if the issue occurs with a particular PDF. Check if you can save other PDFs without any issues.

Could you share more information about the issue that occurred and the PDF for testing?

Share the Acrobat Reader and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines