• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The installation program of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installs and uninstalls at the end

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo Windows 7 y hasta ahora se me actualizaba automáticamente el Adobe Acrobat Reader sin problemas (por eso no sé ni que versión tenía). Pero hoy me ha salido el mensaje de que no se podía actualizar a Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, de manera que desinstalé, con el desinstalador del Panel de Control de Windows, la versión antigua y empecé a seguir los pasos para descargar y ejecutar el instalador de Acrobat Reader DC. Todo va bien (incluso se me pone en el escritorio el icono de la versión actual donde antes estaba la antigua, cuando va por el 84-88% de la instalación), pero cuando alcanza el 94-98% se revierte la desinstalación y lo quita todo, saliéndome un mensaje de que tengo ya una versión más actual. Lo cual no es cierto: AHORA NO TENGO NINGUNA.

He repetido el proceso infinidad de veces, desde Chrome y Mozzila Firefox.

Alguien sabe cómo se puede salir de este laberinto.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fjbs1961,

As per the issue description mentioned above,  you are unable to install reader on your windows 7 machine, is that correct?

Try the troubleshooting steps given in the following thread under "correct answer" and check if that resolves the issue:

Unable to Install Reader DC Error Newer Version Installed

You may also visit following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Why can't I install Reader? (Installation & updates)

Acrobat Reader installer says, that newer version already installed

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines