Highlighted

The Tedium of the Highlighter

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a short way to do this? I am frequently changing colors to mark several things in PDF. Unfortunately, the application on PC (windows 10), as opposed to the iPad version, makes it soooo tedious. It takes 5 operations to change one mere color! (1) Right click (2) Properties (3) Click to little color square (4) Pick a color (5) Click Apply.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, How to, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The Tedium of the Highlighter

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a short way to do this? I am frequently changing colors to mark several things in PDF. Unfortunately, the application on PC (windows 10), as opposed to the iPad version, makes it soooo tedious. It takes 5 operations to change one mere color! (1) Right click (2) Properties (3) Click to little color square (4) Pick a color (5) Click Apply.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, How to, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's possible to do it with a single click, but it requires using a script, like this (paid-for) one I've created: http://try67.blogspot.com/2015/03/acrobatreader-quickly-switch-between.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC